Age, stress, hormonal imbalance (post-birth, menopause...) as well as sun, tobacco and a careless lifestyle are all factors involved in skin aging. At any age, skin aging is accentuated by the loss of luminosity in your face..
Your complexion dulls, lines develop, the texture of your skin is uneven, wrinkles and lines appear. All these parameters create dark areas on your face and your skin gradually loses its ability to reflect light. Your face looks sad and tired.
Are there effective treatments?
We offer you the latest innovation in aesthetic medicine
LIGHT FILLING™ by TEOSYAL PureSense Redensity I
Light Filling A new concept treatment between filling injections and mesotherapy, which redensifies your skin deep down and restores its ability to reflect light.
This innovation guarantees a uniform and totally natural result.
ADVANTAGES Teosyal® Redensity [I]
Rigorous selection of ingredients, all naturally present in the skin:
- 15mg/g hyaluronic acid: for optimal hydration.
- Dermo-Restructuring Complex: 8 amino acids, 3 antioxidants, 2 minerals and 1 vitamin.
- Lidocaine: anaesthetic effect for more injection comfort.
High quality requirements and search for optimal tolerance have led to the development of an extremely pure product.
SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE TREATMENT PROTOCOL
LIGHT FILLING™ treatment consists in performing microinjections of Redensity I evenly across the whole face, so that hyaluronic acid and the Dermo-Restructuring Complex are spread evenly into the skin. 3 Light FillingTM sessions at 3 week intervals are recommended for optimal cutaneous redensification.
2 to 3 sessions per year are recommended to maintain the effects of the treatment.
LIGHT FILLING™: WHO CAN HAVE THIS TREATMENT?
At any age when the following signs of aging appear and develop:
Tired, drawn features, Loss of tone and radiance, Wrinkles and lines, Discomfort
- Regularly, for general rejuvenating treatment. (3 Light Filling™ sessions at 3 week intervals for optimal skin redensification, then 2 to 3 sessions per year to maintain the effects of the treatment).
- Alternating and combining with hyaluronic acid based filling injections and other cosmetic procedures.
- Occasionally, after extended exposure to the sun or for an occasion.