Operation & aesthetic proced.
Aesthetic procedures and operation:
- Excision of naevus(pigmente, wart, mole) on the face, neck and the body.
- Filling of deep wrinkles and lip (upper and lower) enhancement with special preparation.
- Botulotoxin application. Wrinkle removal and gaining young look can be reached without surgical.
- Scar correction.
- Tatto´s removing.
- Otoplasty (Ear Re-shaping): is a cosmetic surgery to change the appearance of a person's external ears.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid skin or bag reduction): is surgical modification of the upper and lower eyelid.
- Xanthelasma (is a sharply demarcated yellowish collection of cholesterol underneath the skin, usually on or around the eyelids).
Hand surgery operations:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: is associated by symptoms and signs, which are caused by compression of the median nerve traveling through the carpal tunnel.
- Dupuytren´scontracture: is a fixed flexion contracture of the hand where the fingers bend towards the palm and cannot be fully extended (straightened).
- Ganglion : A ganglion cyst, also known as a bible cyst, is a swelling that often appears on or around joints and tendons in the hand or foot.
- Pollex saltans.
- Reconstruction of tendons, nerves and ligaments of the hand.
- Hand defect reconstruction.
- Hand´s joint stabilization.
- Ingrowing of nails (feet and hands).